Mar 3, 2008

My BFF...

Ok, maybe not forever but for the next 12 years or so.







In case you can't read it, it says "tank avg 36.1 mpg". I just love our new Camry Hybrid. I realized recently that I haven't said much about it since we bought it back in November. So let it be known that I love it. I enjoy zippin' around in the sedan much more than the Durango we had. I just never felt like myself in the Durango. It's hard to explain but does anyone know what I mean? So now I'm officially in love and every time the Camry and I visit the pumps together I feel like we are renewing our vows. The savings have been out of this world. Have I mentioned that I LOVE our Camry?

6 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

I'm glad you love your car...however I would never feel like myself zipping around in a sedan (even if it gets 36 miles to the gallon)...until it's the Cadillac CTS I will be getting when the Jeep lease is up..hahaha. Yay for differences...without them life sure would be boring! :) I should take a picture of our average...lol.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!

Chief Family Officer said...

That average sounds good! Ours is about 19 mpg with the van and less than that with Randy's car (plus he requires premium fuel)!

Anonymous said...

Wow, 36 miles, probably mostly in the city for you, is incredible!

Im really responding to yesterday's post, though. You did such a nice job with the flower garden - nice colors and design shape! Did any other mom get tears in their eyes over the invisible mom that Granny was kind enough to post?

Life will be hard when the soldiers go to war again, and Im sad for all of you - and me too!

I know you are very capable of keeping things running smoothly all by yourself, I just wish you didn't have to.

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

and I love you.

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

hello again! although we own an Envoy, I have a rental since we got into our car wreck and I must say they are pretty nice. It took a little bit to figure out how to work it since mine is all electronic (scary!) but it's a pretty cool car! Glad you enjoy it.... i can't wait to get mine back!

p.s. did you get my 2nd email about the camera??