May 7, 2008

And I Give You...

the men that fight for our freedom!



Video courtesy of R. Moran

9 comments:

Rinny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rinny said...

love you guys!

Margaret said...

too funny! Rob hadn't shared that with me before. Doesn't it just make you so proud...hee hee. Thanks for the laugh...I needed it.

We Four Explorers said...

Love it! And the Army trusts these men with multi-million dollar aircraft! J~

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh so hard!!
Kim B

NesrstaFamily said...

Oh my goodness...I CANNOT stop laughing. Abe is hilarious!

Christie Groth said...

Our men are absolutely the FINEST there is to be had! hahahahahaha

Jenn Kruse said...

Why did that amuse me so much???

Anonymous said...

this reminds me of Abe spinning our golden retriever mutt, Charlie. That was when Abe was 13 or 14. He's always loved to spin large animate objects, so you may be next!