
and although you probably have not seen my hair like this, it is the true, un-styled me. Wash my crazy thick hair, let it air dry and this frizzy mop is what you will get.
And the after shot(s)...

I LOVE it but then again I haven't had to style it myself yet. I'm hoping that my skills with a flat-iron will be enough to keep this do in line. It's been awhile since I've gone this short but I am happy I did. Bring it on, summer!

7 comments:
thank god for hair dryers and flat irons...haha. Just kidding...if I went all natural it would be way worse. Trust me!
Your new do rocks! I love it.
I LOVE it!!!! You look hot moma! :)
~Jaime
I love it! I bet it looks cute kinda frizzy and messy too.
Awesome, looks great!
I love it Beth!!! I chopped all my hair off too!
Shorter styles are much easier AND cooler in the summer. Very cute. Although I think that I did a pretty good "job" on your hair when I cut it way back when....
I love love LOVE it!!! You look smokin hot!!!! MILF!!!!
Post a Comment