May 10, 2008

Speaking of Transformations

I felt "Team Jacquot" was overdue for a new banner. I love the old one and appreciate Tracy taking the time to create it for us. But it was a) time for me to try creating one on my own and b) time for us to update our pictures considering Brody was just a few months old in the last one. As for my creation...well it's pretty darn plain but I don't know much about what I'm doing when it comes to banners. Heck, I don't know much about what I'm doing when it comes to Photoshop either. We took the pictures this evening in the backyard and I am happy with them so I guess that's all that really matters.

4 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

Very nice banner! See it's not hard.

Anonymous said...

I love the new banner!! What awesome pics of all four of you!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pics and your new do is fab!

Nicole

Jennifer Bowen said...

Great banner! Is there a template for it or did you just make your own?

Jenn