May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

To all my fellow mothers...ENJOY YOUR DAY! I hope you are spending it with loved ones and doing whatever you want to do. I opened my gift last night because Zane insisted. I received some much needed perfume. It wasn't much needed as in I stink to high heaven but as in I ran out several weeks ago. I feel like the luckiest mother around with my cute, sweet, intelligent and rockin' boys. They bring me so much joy.





Abe snapped this pic last night after I opened my present. Please excuse the flash photography and everything else that is technically wrong with this picture. Sometimes you just gotta grab the camera and throw it in auto mode before the moment is gone.



6 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

You guys look so cute! I hope you have an awesome day!

jessicatodd said...

Hope you have a great day!! Looks like your boys like to dress like mine when they are home!!!!

Rinny said...

The picture is perfect, and you and your family are just about the epitome of the perfect family.
Thank you for letting us be a part of it from time to time.
Love you!
The McCormicks

Chief Family Officer said...

Very cute pic. I had a great weekend, and I'm glad that you did, too!

NesrstaFamily said...

Ohhh my goodness...

-Happy Mother's Day!
-I LOVE your hair! You look so pretty, I love it.
-I love your new header. Your talents never cease to amaze me, my dear. Gorgeous family!

Tracy Morris said...

this blog sure is getting boring....yawn.