now tell me he's not the judge
Hello Boogie,Those are some great pics. He is so damn cute. I miss you guys sooooooooo much. I think he has already changed quite a bit.I love you,Abraham
He is a charmer, that is for certain. I could be proven wrong at a later date, but I really think that Zane looks more like Beth and Brody looks more like Abe. Both devastatingly attractive kiddos, either way.
That boy is so photogenic! Gosh, you guys have some GORGEOUS kiddos! Hope you are feeling well.
AHHH! Look at my little Brody, he looks so grown up!!!~Jaime
Jeeeze, Beth! He's so stinkin' cute! J~
That is one cute kid! We love his t-shirt! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
now tell me he's not the judge
Hello Boogie,
Those are some great pics. He is so damn cute. I miss you guys sooooooooo much. I think he has already changed quite a bit.
I love you,
Abraham
He is a charmer, that is for certain. I could be proven wrong at a later date, but I really think that Zane looks more like Beth and Brody looks more like Abe. Both devastatingly attractive kiddos, either way.
That boy is so photogenic! Gosh, you guys have some GORGEOUS kiddos! Hope you are feeling well.
AHHH! Look at my little Brody, he looks so grown up!!!
~Jaime
Jeeeze, Beth! He's so stinkin' cute! J~
That is one cute kid! We love his t-shirt! :)
Post a Comment