Some of you already know, while others of you will be surprised to learn I had breast augmentation surgery last Wednesday. Yep, a boob job. The decision to do so was not an easy one. I certainly didn't take it lightly. I am happy to discuss my reasons for doing it with anyone interested, but on a more personal level. It goes without saying I was not happy with my natural size but there was more to it than that.I appreciate all the support I've received from friends and family thus far. The surgery went well but I am still recovering and what a recovery it has been. My poor sister came down to help out last week and caught the bug we had going around. She and the boys had to deal with vomiting and diarrhea while I was laid up in bed. They are all fine now, thank goodness. It wasn't until today that I actually began to feel a noticeable improvement. I'm still very sore, swollen and uncomfortable. It will be a few weeks before I will truly see the final results and that has been very difficult. Several times in the last few days I've questioned what I've done. I'm just hopeful that in the near future I will say "it was all worth it".
PS- Thanks for the cake, Christie!!!

13 comments:
I hope that once you are able to see the results in all their glory that you are thrilled.
Good girl! I'm proud of you! I'm thinking of getting mine reconstructed for my 40th birthday.
Hooray for you!
Yay for new boobies! You go girl! I wish I had the nerve to do it! Love the cake! HA!
I know you'll be sooooo glad you did it once they don't feel like they're RIGHT under your chin!
I feel like a bad boobie friend for not asking how you were doing.
Glad everyone is feeling better....they will feel "normal" probably in 6 months.....HUGS!
Hope all is going as well as can be expected. I think you'll be very happy once the swelling and pain subsides. This is the crappy part. No padding and underwire for years and years to come is the GREAT part! hahaha
Congrats again!
I know you will love them later girl!!! you are such a trooper:)
I can't wait to see them! Well, you know what I mean. J~
I was thinking you were getting it done in Sept? I had no idea! I can't wait to see them!!! This is prolly too late but..if you need anything do not hesitate to ask me!
WOW!!! Your sister must love you A LOT! ;)
You go girl! Congratulations and I'm sure it will be worth every second of pain! :)
Great cake! And congrats on the new boobs. Hope you're feeling all recovered by now and enjoying the new "rack" lol.
Ok, those boobs look suspiciously familiar. I guess Christie didn't tell you she ripped that idea from me (and the boobies too!) :) I made her a cake with those things saying, "Now you can have my boobs and eat them too! She loves them so...I am glad you finally got new ones. I bet you look smashing! I was thinking about you A LOT during that time. I hope you are so happy. Now, talk to me in a year and I am getting mine...talk to you soon...
Post a Comment