Veterans Day deals? If so, please feel free to share them in the comment section of this post. I know of two.
The first one is really only going to apply to soldiers in the Killeen area. I went to the new car wash on Ft. Hood street over the weekend. It's called Today's Car Wash. It's North of 190 and on the right when headed towards East Gate. Anyways, they are offering their $5 car wash package for free to any soldier.
The second deal I know of is taking place at Applebee's. Active duty and Veterans can eat free at participating locations on the 11th. Proof of service is required and the free meal must be selected from a few options. Go here, then to the link on the bottom left of the site for more details.
My heartfelt "best wishes" to all Veterans, past and present. I owe you so much.
The first one is really only going to apply to soldiers in the Killeen area. I went to the new car wash on Ft. Hood street over the weekend. It's called Today's Car Wash. It's North of 190 and on the right when headed towards East Gate. Anyways, they are offering their $5 car wash package for free to any soldier.
The second deal I know of is taking place at Applebee's. Active duty and Veterans can eat free at participating locations on the 11th. Proof of service is required and the free meal must be selected from a few options. Go here, then to the link on the bottom left of the site for more details.
My heartfelt "best wishes" to all Veterans, past and present. I owe you so much.

5 comments:
man i wish hubby was here so we could get a free meal! lol
i have no clue on any other deals going on. i never get out of the house though!
I don't know of any off the top of my head..
but let me take this opportunity to thank YOU. I know you give and give of yourself to help insure freedoms for all of us.
Your a wonderfull mom, wife, friend, and (most important) person. Your love and support for Abe, I'm sure, help him immeasurably. Hell, you make his deployment easier on me. You have a lot to carry on your shoulders(insert new boobs joke here) and you do it oh so well with strength and tenderness.
So, thanks, Beth. YOU ROCK.
wow...that was cheesy as hell..and i meant every word of it.
Dillard's has a Veteran's Day special every year. After you shop then you show your ID and receipt and they will return 20%(I think, it's 20) of your purchase price back to you.
P.S. guess what I did...I forgot CDC was closed and that Clark was supposed to go yesterday, so I got everything all together and drove off in the rain to see it was closed. It took me a minute, cause I wondered if they were closed due to the rain and then it hit me...oops.
Have a great week!
Free sex at my house today only!!! Oh wait, that's everyday....no wait, there's been NO SEX for almost 5 months--WAAAA!!!
My word is refrub....nice
Nice job scoping out the vet benefits, Beth. But thanks oh so much more for the song about the can of cocaine.
Love Nana
Post a Comment