I'm his mother and even I don't fully understand what he's singing! Here are the real words...
A super-powered mind, A mechanical canine.
This was taken AFTER I researched the real words and explained them to Zane. You should have heard what came out of his mouth before that. At first I thought he was singing about limes and cocaine. He has rarely seen Jimmy Neutron, which might explain a few things.

8 comments:
Limes and Cocaine!!! LOL!
He is very handsome!
LOL that is so funny!
he said "ruff ruff", clearly he was singing about canines, not cocaine!!!! Geez MOM!
Man he is hard at work on his stage performance huh? hahaha
OK, I just rebooted like 4 times till I got sound to listen, haha it was worth it. Cocaine at such a young age huh. Cartoons these days. What happened to good ol' racism and sexism in cartoons?
Limes and Cocaine....he IS his father's son!!!! HAHAHAHA ;)
Love ya!
Jake watched this 4 times and I must say as a parent of a toddler who watches TO MUCH tv, the boy is an excellent singer and the only word out of place was lime for mind. Gee mom, watch jimmy neutron some time!
lol
LMAO He's hilarious and I totally heard the "limes" and "cocaine" so thanks for the translation :)
Post a Comment