For those of you with a deployed soldier on your Christmas shopping list, be sure to check out the shipping deadlines. You can find them here. The cut-off dates are based on zip codes so look carefully. I know a couple of you are planning to send to Abe and I think I erroneously told you December 11th when in fact it is the 4th (and that is if you plan to send via priority mail, parcel post is much sooner).
I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like the holidays will be here before I know it.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like the holidays will be here before I know it.

2 comments:
I'm hoping mine will be here over Xmas...it sure would be nice if the Army gave us some leave dates haha. I won't hold my breath.
And yes, Xmas will be here soooo soon! This week is the middle of November!!!!!!!
I didn't even think about that...Thanks for the FYI!!!
Post a Comment