I posted something new everyday in the month of November. Actually this is the 37th post for the month. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me until next year!
Ah, you're right. I can't stay away that long. I would go insane if I didn't have this outlet. It may be completely random and is usually mindless drivel but it keeps me going none the less. That and you know I like the attention, right? I can't help it, I'm a middle child and a scorpio.
Enough about me. How about an update on Abe? He's currently transitioning from days to nights. Yes, they still do all their missions at night but they work on training during the day. The chow hall served all the traditional foods on Thanksgiving. He said it wasn't great but it was still better than the usual options. They had lots of rain yesterday complete with thunder and lightning. He said it's probably only the 4th time it's rained this deployment. Despite all the mud now they are predicting a sandstorm tonight, go figure. Lastly I leave you with a pic from Abe's cherry ride a couple weeks ago. I hope you're not offended by Abe's crotch. I'm glad to see they still know how to have a good time!

9 comments:
I never get tired of looking at those pictures and your stories. I hope you won't be away too long. This blogging world is just not the same without you! Awww shucks! You're the best!!!
I hope that Abe and his friends continue to find a little happiness there. If that requires the occasional shot of Abe's crotch then so be it. And Congrats to you on completing your goal. Takes some dedication!
yeah sorry...I forgot to sign out of the other account.
Isn't he just the cutest thing!!! This would be his mama, aka Nana.
Thank you for all your blogging... it's the best way I know of for keeping up with you and the boys.
LOVE TO YOU All!
Oh, yea, the turkies are a little bit cuter that the older one. Speaking of older, sorry you are hurting and feeling old, but you are young and beautiful. Just think of the gray hairs as an additional color painted in by the stylist!
Love, Nana
That pic is so funny. All I could think is it's a good thing his pants were sewn good. I've seen way too many people be tossed up like that and split the stitch...right where you don't want a stitch to split. Well, actually, maybe YOU would like him to split a stitch there. hahaha
we never get tired of Abe's crotch! };-)
Yeah, I'm with Christie. It's a good thing those pants didn't split! And when I have some time, I'll look at every post from the past month.....J~
so now your gonna slack off huh?
Post a Comment