Dec 3, 2008

Going Through Withdrawal Yet?

I know I spoiled you with those daily posts in November. I'm sorry if you are having a hard time getting through your day 'cause you miss me so much. Oh wait, I think I'm describing myself, not you. And if that is you, I'm not sorry, I'm actually flattered. It's not that I don't have anything terribly uninteresting to say, it's just that I don't have the time to say it. It seems I need every minute of every day right now to get through Christmas.

As of right now I have a closet full of presents that need wrapping, a couple of which need to be shipped North. I have Christmas cards sprawled out on the kitchen counter but am a couple days from finishing them. I have 2 batches of cookie dough in the freezer and plan to mix up another 2 or 3 before Friday night (not to mention bake them all). I need to finish up a wish list for the boys to be given to family members requesting ideas. I have finished shopping for some but still need to buy for others. I need to sit down and think about when we are going to the Dallas area for the holidays and how long do we want to stay. I'd love to just "wing it" but can't with Zane's diet. Well I guess we kind of could but it might not be pretty. I'm too OCD for that.

That's just the list of Christmas-related chores I have going on. Of course there are plenty of other irons in the fire just with normal everyday life.

Long story short...I'll write when I can. But you already knew that, right?

3 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

Two words...Wonder Woman!!!!

troglodytis said...

no way! you get on here three times a day a feed my need to peer into your world!

NOW!

Tracy Morris said...

i agree with the above sentiments.