Dig around here for some perspective. I found myself sucked in last night after seeing the link on Lora's blog. Here's a warning for you, have tissue handy as you read about what happened.
It's amazing to me how one family's story can be so heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.

4 comments:
You weren't kidding about the tissues. I only got through the "What Happened?" Thanks for sharing, I'll go back for more later.
I have read about this and I cound NOT stop crying. I am so amazed by people and how they continue on even through the most devestating news. Thank you for sharing. I will now go home and hug my kids a little more.
That is a pretty cool blog. It's amazing what people deal with and keep going.
This is another amazing blog...
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
This is Stephanie Nielsen, (I actually started reading her blog before her accident that happened in Aug) but she is a young (mormon) mother of 4 and her hubby had been learning to fly airplanes. One day him, his IP and Stephanie went out for a plane ride and they crashed. The IP died and Stephanie and her hubby were both severely burned. They both survived and they are recovering. Stephanie was burned more severely and she is still in the hospital but she just recently started blogging on her own again. Her sister had taken over her blog to help raise money for their medical expenses. Anyway, you may have heard about this story it was on the news and such. Pretty amazing though...if you ask me.
I've been meaning to leave you a comment here too, and I almost forgot about the blog that Tracy mentioned. I'd check it out again but I don't think I'm in any position to handle the sadness right now. Maybe at home sometime
Post a Comment