
So this is the handy dispenser connected to the washing machines in our hotel. Of course we have to pay for the load ($2 for the washer and $2 for the dryer) but at least they provide the soap. It just shoots down the tube, directly into the machine. Brody loves to go along with me so he can load the coins into the machines and push the soap button.
This seems as good a time as any to share my other "blonde" moment since arriving in Toronto. The other morning the boys and I were downstairs for breakfast. The room was packed so we headed out to the courtyard because that was the only place with tables available. I got the boys all set up out there but had to go back inside for a few more things. I left them at the table and when I got to the glass door I tried pulling on the large handle that was just screaming "PULL". It didn't budge. I peered through the glass to a gentleman watching from the inside. My face probably said "please help me out and open this door, I'm locked out". He very politely, with both his hands, motioned for me to push on the door. I immediately hung my head in shame as I realized how idiotic I must have looked. Naturally, the door opened right up when I pushed it. Fortunately he laughed with me, or at me, it doesn't really matter. At least he didn't look at me like I was an absolute moron.
I was able to get our zoo pictures edited and uploaded today.

The boys were able to pet the stingrays. That was Brody's favorite part of the day.


The zoo has a huge splash pad area that we took advantage of at the end of the day. It was just about too cold for it though.


1 comment:
Thanks for the laugh!!!
Great pictures too!
Post a Comment