The boys and I had the pleasure of riding the subway into downtown today. We went and explored the Royal Ontario Museum. It was only my second experience with a subway system (we rode the Metro in DC several years back) and it was the first time for the boys. I was a bit nervous, afraid I'd get on the wrong train or not have enough cash or lose a child if it was crowded. Fortunately none of the above happened. It all went rather smoothly. It was very nice not having to fight traffic and worry about parking. I could certainly get used to public transportation if I ever have the privilege of living in a big city.

The boys said riding the subway was their favorite part of the day.

Outside the entrance of the ROM.

Looking for dinosaur bones.

He looks so sweet for someone preparing for battle.

We took a lunch break right across the street at McDonalds. Certainly not my first choice but it was convenient and the boys never get tired of it.

Zane is getting pretty handy with my camera. He wears the strap around his neck but I'm pretty sure my camera (and lens) is so heavy it would just pull him down with it if he ever did drop it.

Yippee! We made it back to where we started out.
We had a pretty spectacular day. The only thing missing was....Daddy.

1 comment:
I missed y'all too. I am so glad that you are here with me but it sure would be nice if I got to spend more time with you and the boys. I love you!!
Post a Comment