Jul 25, 2010

Toronto: Day Seven

Today we had the privilege of visiting the Toronto Zoo. I think I spent most of day walking around in awe of the weather. I don't know what the high temp for the day ended up being but before we left, the forecast called for 80 as the high. I kept thinking, there's no way we could do all this walking and spend this much time playing if we were at the Dallas Zoo right now. I know Canadian winters are brutal but man, I could handle summers like these.

After a full day at the zoo and dinner at a mediocre Italian restaurant, we came back to the hotel and moved out of our small-ish one bedroom suite and into a much larger two bedroom suite. The boys now each have a bed to themselves instead of sleeping on a fold out together. We have a little freezer and a dishwasher now too. But best of all, we finally have enough closet and dresser drawer space to fully unpack our bags.

So after such a busy day, I don't have the energy or the time to edit pictures or do much more writing. Tomorrow will be a lazy day for the boys and I (with the exception of grocery shopping and laundry) so hopefully I can do some catching up then.

For those of you checking in on us and following along, THANK YOU!

No comments: