We went to the Ontario Science Center today. It is jam packed with things to see and do including a Harry Potter exhibit. We were wiped out by the time we left and we definitely didn't see it all. I don't have the pics from our visit ready yet. But I do have pics edited from our trip last night to the CN Tower in downtown Toronto. (you can see the rest by clicking the photo collection link)

It is 1,815 ft tall and considered to be the world's tallest tower. We rode an elevator with glass doors and a window, to the top. It was a very quick ride to the top and then we took our time walking around the observation deck. There is an area inside with a glass floor where you can stand and look down at the street below. That was very cool.
Now let me take a minute to share with you one of my "blonde" moments. I've actually got another one from a few days ago to share too, but it will have to wait until another day. So last night we're following signs to the tower. As we come to the entrance I say to Abe "I get the 'CN Tower' thing but I don't know what the LA Tour CN is (as in L.A., as in Los Angeles)?"
He quickly informs me that DUH, that's the French translation for "CN Tower". And I quickly feel like an idiot. At least nobody around us heard our conversation.
Hey, I can't be perfect ALL of the time.


1 comment:
Great pics friend, I can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment